Overview of the DIMENV@risce team
- Scientific themes
- Fluids and Transfers
- Heterogeneities and Reactivity
- Imaging and Interface Dynamics
- Societal challenges
- Hydrosedimentary Hazards
- Volcanic Hazards
- Water Resources and Sediments
- Disciplinary skills
- geochemistry (tracing, dating ground water)
- geophysics (imagery of the critical zone and volcanoes)
- geomorphology (sedimentary erosion and transport, landscape evolution)
- hydrology (ground water, surface water, associated risks)
- physics of complex systems (e.g., non-linear dynamics,multi-scale systems)
- remote sensing (e.g., LiDAR, satellite gravimetry)
Close collaborations with ECOBIO biologists to integrate living processes in the dynamics of the critical zone.
- Technical skills
- in situ measurements (drilling, rivers, sub-surface geophysics, remote sensing)
- experimental modeling: micro-fluidic devices, experimental channels, etc.
- numerical modeling (code development: fracturing, dynamic fluid transfer in rivers, etc.)
- International projects
- Public and industrial partners
ADEME (The French Environment and Energy Management Agency), Water Agency, EDF (French Energy Group), ITASCA, etc.