Geosciences is a multidisciplinary unit that relies heavily on important technical and human resources. These resources are organized within the UMR into 6 specialized technical services.A number of these equipments are part of technical platforms labeled by the university (GeOHeLiS), and/or belong to national networks (SNO H+, ORE Agrhys, IR Régef, RENAG, etc.). Some of these technical resources are shared with OSUR departments as part of the pooling and optimization of resources at the rennes site.
- Elemental and Molecular Geochemistry (GEM)
- Isotopic Geochemistry and Geochronology
- Geomaterials, Sedimentology and Petrophysics
- Field hydrology, Geophysical imaging
- Measurement of the magnetization
- Analogical and hydrological modeling.